Globe: Chantale

Unfortunately, she was only an "Optikfick" for me. Wasn't that happy after our room last year in Globe. Therefore, no repeat since then. 😭

Expat

Punkte Reaktionen
Chantale:
I guess this girl was made to serve mens.

She had approached me at the bar. With a drink and a beer we headed towards the sofa. After a provocative chat, she tuck a key for us.

Room:
I don't know where to start.
With her great and nasty deepthroat?
Or how amazing the view is when you fuck her ass?
Or if you pounding her pussy hard and she is asking for more?
Or how a damn trun on it is to see her pretty face wiht her mouth wide open and my sperm on her tongue?

Chantale is what I call a slut. Not really submissive as a slave but she likes to be led. And she's open to role-playing. I probably stressed her a bit because she had to show me her holes in diffrent poses. I told her that I will stay longer and that we would have enough time for my fantasies.
And I have to do everything wiht her.

She doesn't even stop after I relased my shoot(s). She just started to teasing me again. Amazing! She put my limp cock in her mouth and licked my balls wiht her tongue. She knows how and where to use her tongue! Dirty little slut!

And for the men who like to lick as I do, both of her holes taste delicious!

Unfortunately, she is now no longer on the plan. I hope she comes back soon, as I do.

I love the price system at Club Globe. Paying afterwards is very customer-friendly. How often have I wanted to stay longer in the room in other clubs but had to stop beacause the time was over. And running to the front desk is a trun off.

Oben