Globe: Pamela

Expat

Punkte Reaktionen
Pamela

On her sed card is wirtten that she is doing cum in face, that was the reason I asked for her. During the chat she told me that she likes also role-playing. "It's fun to play with a submissive man". Actually I wanted to do a normal session with her and cover her face with my sperm.

But it was time for me to change the table!

Pamela should take over the dominant part in our session. I'm open to all kind of roleplaying games. Call me DOB "dirty old bastard", I'm fine with that. And the thought of being used by Pamela as her personal lick slave made me hard on the sofa.

Room:
In the room she immediately showed me that she was in charge of the session. She teased me wiht her hot body but didn't allow me to touch her. I wasn't even allowed to touch my hard cock. Finally she stands again the door and I knelt behind her and had to lick her asshole. Damned! What a view and what a taste. She really forced me to use my tongue well.

Then she ordered me to lie down on the bed. I still having a hard cock and she said: "looks like as you like to lick my asshole". In a second she was sitting on my face sliding wiht her pussy and ass over my tongue. After a while she turned around facing my cock and I had to lick her asshole again as she was rubbing her clit and fingered herself.

As she put two fingers in her pussy and then in my mouth, I really felt like a submissive slave. But the pleasure was mine, her two wet fingers tasted so good. I wanted more! Again she put her fingers in her pussy and then in my mouth. Delicious. I was so hard I want my first shot. She told me she had an idea: "let's see how dirty you are".

At this point i will end my report. I don't want to make public everything we've done. Anyone who is open to this tpye of roleplay should make thier own experiences. All I can say is that being dominated by this gorgeous girl was amazing. She has a dirty mind and I'm glad I took the chance to enjoy it.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben