Maxim Club Chiasso

This is the link of the telegram group where to find the tagesplan

I was there recently and there was a lot of beautiful girls 😋

Ticino

Punkte Reaktionen
Hello! In the Kanton Tessin in my opinion , at the moment, the best club is Maxim Club in Chiasso, near the border with Italy. It's a contact bar you can find 20-30 girls in the week and 40-50 girls in the weekend. On the website you can find the parties that they do from Wednesday to Sunday

And the tagesplan on the forum of the website or on the group on telegram. But only the list not the photos unfortunately.

In Kanton Tessin the complete basic service (bbj + fk) is not guaranteed as in German Switzerland, you have to talk with the girl before to go in the room. Not every girls did basic service or they can ask extra money for bbj o fk. Usually the minimum prices is 100 but some girls can ask more money to start (120 or 150). You have to try to start with 100 and then if you like the girl pay more for extra or try to do everything with 100.
In the day the club is quiet while in the night the party will start with the dj, music and shows of the girls, it is very funny. The price for the entrance is 15 and usually you can find a little buffet for the dinner.

At the moment, in my opinion, Maxim is the best club to find good girls in Italian Switzerland or just to take a drink and to have fun with the party.

Oben