Fotos auf der Website

@RoccStar

Wenn man Photoshop rausrechnet könnte es Katya sein

@Expat
The Picture from another Postion, you can see it better (the 1st und the 3rd Pic on the Webside)

my last report was with a little bit irony and a big ;)

Weiss jemand wer sie ist?
Evtl. habe ich sie am weekend gesehen, mega hübsches Gesicht, ich war aber leider bereits am nach hause hehen

Anhänge

• Screenshot_20220726-111226_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20220726-111226_Opera.jpg
    68,3 KB · Aufrufe: 24
your are sure?
i think BJQueen Jessica is in the 3rd row
on the picture are 6 girls
You're right, there are 5 girls and a single knee in the picture. It's difficult to identify a girl just by her knee. Isn't it? I usually lick some other parts of the girls lower body. I thought I recognized Jessica by her hairdo. If that was wrong, who is this girl with the wavy hair?

If I translated your latest report correctly. I experienced something similar at Freubad. We men simply have more competition at Freubad. In combination with his own taste, the choice becomes modest. Once you've been tongue raped by girls like Yvonne, Roxana or Julia, it's hard to settle for anything less.

I think I've already fucked some of these gals. But because of the crazy photographer you can never be sure.

The names as on the daily plan
Front left to right: Katya, Yvonne
Back from left to right: BJ Queen, Teeny Julia, Sofia

Das Könnte Katya sein !!!

62bef7b7d3c10.jpg

garten_freubad3.jpeg

Peter Mueller

Punkte Reaktionen
Wow, die Fotos der Aussenanlage mit den Girls sehen ha top aus. Würde mich sehr interessieren, wer die Girls auf den Bildern sind. Vor allem die wasserstoffblonde mit weissem Slip und grossem Brustumfang. Kann jemand helfen?

Oben