Newbie questions (sorry, in English): Payment and arrival time

Hello Tenno
1. I prefer cash, no one could find out it on paper, where the money flows.
2. it depends how big is your penis. I made the experience that if you are first client in the morning, the vagina of these women is a little bit smaller and you feel her a little bit better. If you enter the club in the evening for example, already 5-10 clients were in the vagina of these women, then the vagina is a little bit bigger and you feel less with a small penis. But with a normal or big penis is also okay in the evening.

Danke für die Antworten.

Entschuldigung, noch mehr Anfängerfragen: Bezahlst du das Zimmer separat und dann noch einmal für die Mädchen?
As well here, it depends on club. Sometimes you can buy a package (e.g. 2 x 30 min. including food and nonalcoholic drinks). Ther’s no problem for an update later on at the desk (e.g. ladydrink, additional time, special service....). They will check anyway by time to pick up the key to a room.

Personally I would recommand to be there early. I use to be there just after opening time. Like mentioned: If you like a party you should go at weekends to join the rush hour.... I intend to avoid rush hour and prefer weekdays.

Danke für die Antworten.

Entschuldigung, noch mehr Anfängerfragen: Bezahlst du das Zimmer separat und dann noch einmal für die Mädchen?

Hi @tenno
Welcome in this Forum

better for me, when I write in german
zu1. Das beste ist Bargeld.
In dem einen Club gibt es Automaten, in dem anderen kannst du mit Karte zahlen. Aber manchmal spinnen diese Geräte.
zu2.
Wie sieht der perfekte Club Tag aus?
Wenn du es gerne langsam angehen willst, dann komm früh. Da sind dann eher noch weniger Frauen da, die kommen dann nach und nach.
Wenn du ganz spät kommst, dann sind auch schon einige Frauen weg und ein paar der anderen Frauen sind schon müde oder lustlos.
Das ist von Club zu Club auch unterschiedlich. Bei dem einen ist Abends dann Partystimmung, bei dem anderen ist Abends eine Stimmung wie auf einer Beerdigung

Ich habe es lieber langsam und gehe schon immer am frühen Nachmittag oder eher

Whatever you do, don't forget to pick up some PULA (BWP) en route. They are very popular for making Romanian girls giggle. You can thank me later.

As for the other questions, I'd recommend arriving later in life, but early in the day.

Have fun, mutterfickers ;)

In Deutsch (mit Google translate):

Hallo.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort (antworten Sie gerne auf Deutsch, ich übersetze es).

1. Wie bezahle ich am besten für den Service: Kreditkarte, falls erlaubt, oder ausschließlich Barzahlung? Und wenn es am liebsten Bargeld ist, bieten die meisten Clubs Geldautomaten an?
2. Wann ist die beste Zeit, um in einen Saunaclub zu kommen: früher oder später?

Danke nochmal.

Hello.

Pardon my English (ich spreche nur ein bisschien Deutsch - beginner) and thank you for your answer (feel free to answer in Deutsch, I'll translate it).

1. What is the best way to pay for service: credit card if allowed or strictly cash? And if it's preferably cash, do most clubs provide ATM?
2. What's the best time to arrive at a sauna club: earlier or later?

Thank you again.

tenno

Punkte Reaktionen
Hello.

Pardon my English (ich spreche nur ein bisschien Deutsch - beginner) and thank you for your answer (feel free to answer in Deutsch, I'll translate it).

1. What is the best way to pay for service: credit card if allowed or strictly cash? And if it's preferably cash, do most clubs provide ATM?
2. What's the best time to arrive at a sauna club: earlier or later?

Thank you again.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben