...

Threesome participants ?

Next tuesday, 15th September i‘m there and open for it 😉
Probably the tallest guy in the club…

Gladly with Bianca! But You got to ask her for it and Talk her into it - the two of us are not on the best terms 😅
(sadly… 🥲)

Would be cool to see you there 😎absolutely

Next tuesday, 15th September i‘m there and open for it 😉
Probably the tallest guy in the club…

Gladly with Bianca! But You got to ask her for it and Talk her into it - the two of us are not on the best terms 😅
(sadly… 🥲)

Would be cool to see you there 😎
Wird das dazu wieder einen deiner tollen Berichte wiedergeben? 😃

Ende Oktober geht mit der Halloween Party bei mir los es folgt ein Bericht
 
I’ll be in Club Swiss early this afternoon. Please feel free to join. The cinema is my favorite pick up spot.
 
Next tuesday, 15th September i‘m there and open for it 😉
Probably the tallest guy in the club…

Gladly with Bianca! But You got to ask her for it and Talk her into it - the two of us are not on the best terms 😅
(sadly… 🥲)

Would be cool to see you there 😎
😂😂😂
 
Hey there, I’m looking for another player to visit Globe and to plan a threesome (2 males and 1 girl). Or a foursome as well.

I have done one with Bianca recently and it was fun ! Let me know if you are interested

Next tuesday, 15th September i‘m there and open for it 😉
Probably the tallest guy in the club…

Gladly with Bianca! But You got to ask her for it and Talk her into it - the two of us are not on the best terms 😅
(sadly… 🥲)

Would be cool to see you there 😎
 
Hey there, I’m looking for another player to visit Globe and to plan a threesome (2 males and 1 girl). Or a foursome as well.

I have done one with Bianca recently and it was fun ! Let me know if you are interested
Public Sex Tuesday provides the ideal setting in Globe for such games. 😇
 
I’m interested. I don’t know the Globe ladies well though. I do have more experience in Club Swiss.
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
...
Oben